Monday, January 4, 2010

Scoop the Poop! A dog story

You may know this but you may not know this. Me and my brothers really want a dog. So we were really excited when our aunt and uncle brought their puppy, Jada, with them when they came to visit. I loved her so much! So my parents said that I could have scoop-the-poop duty. Of course my brothers were just laughing and laughing. So I went outside and looked for the poop. I couldn't find any. So I went inside and said I could not find any poop to scoop. My parents said ok and thanks for trying. The next day my dad came inside and said" Oh Emma I think I found the poop."  So maybe I did really find the poop and decide not to scoop it or maybe I was telling the truth.The world will never know (but trust me I didn't see any) .
jadame and jada

No comments:

Post a Comment